Register for Performing Arts Conservatory
Schedule to be arranged for the convenience of student and instructor.
The Performing Arts Conservatory (PAC) offers an exciting afterschool program in private instruction for the beginning through advanced student. The PAC faculty gives expert instruction in the techniques of each discipline. Many of the teachers currently have careers performing and recording a wide repertoire of music that includes rock, pop, classical, musical theater and jazz.
Lessons are available on most weekdays between 3:30 pm and 6:30 pm Lessons are purchased in blocks of twelve. Additional lessons can be purchased on a prorated basis. Please note that a 24-hour cancellation notice is required.
Three recitals are planned for this school year:
- Wednesday, May 15 at 4:00 pm for second grade and third grade
- Wednesday, May 15 at 6:00 pm for fourth grade through twelfth grade
- Thursday, May 16 at 3:15 pm for kindergarten and first grade
All recitals will be held in the Lower School Assembly Room.
PAC instruction is provided for the following:
- bass (electric)
- brass: trombone, trumpet
- acoustic and electric guitar, bass guitar
- drums and percussion
- piano and keyboards
- strings: violin, viola, cello, acoustic bass
- woodwinds: flute, clarinet, saxophone
Twelve private thirty minute lessons: $528.00
Twelve private forty-five minute lessons: $720.00
Twelve private sixty minute lessons: $876.00
For more information, contact:
(818) 783-1610 x417